Monday, October 13, 2014

iLLASPARKZ has Launched a new site.... Check it out! www.illasparkz.com


The new site has launched and I figured that it would only be right to tell you the iLLASPARKZ story.....

I, Kat Sparkman, a NYC native, have always had an eye for Jewelry and Accessories! For years I have gotten many compliments on my Jewelry finds...... My personal Jewelry Collection quickly turned into an obsession...... so, in 2009 I founded iLLASPARKZ, formally known as iLLASPARKS (ending with an "S") - iLLASPARKZ is all about expressing your individual style and personality! I love to travel and personally shop at numerous places all over the world collecting intricate pieces of Fashion Jewelry to create an impressionable Collection that will capture looks from across the room, as well as across the world. I have taken many steps and surpassed numerous levels promoting my Jewelry Collection.

There is no shame or limits in the pursuit to share iLLASPARKZ with the world. I have hopped from Hair/Nail Salons in all NYC boroughs, set up tables in Harlem, Soho, Midtown, Brooklyn, Queens.... I make home visits for VIP clients, lunch hour gatherings at clients jobs, hosts/co-hosts Jewelry Parties and have participated in numerous Events throughout NYC, CT, DC areas. I pass out Business and/or Comp cards on a daily basis to many woman wearing Jewelry or Accessories, no one is exempt! ..... they call me 'The Jewelry Lady' in the streets.

iLLASPARKZ pieces has touched many hands..... Rapper, Remy Ma; Comedian, Paul Mooney (Male Collection available by Special Order ONLY); Actress, Kali Hawk; Actress, Tami Roman; Actress, Tara Wallace; Writer/Designer Shanda Freeman for her book cover, Full Figure Fashion Week and Rainbow Fashion Week line presentation; Magazine, ManikMag; Magazine, Allezom just to name a few; in addition to numerous bloggers, pr's, models, stylist pulls for their shoots, artists and many iLLASPARKZ fans.

I encourage all to take the time out and do a little window shopping (which always turns into shopping).... enjoy the Collection and tell a friend!!

iLLASPARKZ is not for everyone..... the Bold, Daring, Fashion Forward, Sexy Woman that is not afraid to make her OWN statement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment