Monday, October 27, 2014

How I store my Jewelry....

The obsession with Jewelry started with me having two Jewelry boxes. Quickly, they both became so cluttered and overflowed with Jewelry that I had to come up with a solution, and fast. 

I wanted to share with you how I store my Jewelry......  One day I was in Staples, restocking on home office supplies and came upon the Command Hooks. Instantly, my imagination flew away....... 







These mini hooks are pretty inexpensive too because you get like 20 in a pack for about $3.00 or $4.00.  You can find them at most department stores. The great thing is that I can remove them without ruining my walls.







I started with a few packs and created this..... 

Earrings and Necklaces 
Rings
Earrings 

I use old spray bottles for the bracelets

...but I just saw this idea that I will adopt too....


Now go shop iLLASPARKZ and store your Jewelry in a creative and fun way!!






No comments:

Post a Comment