Monday, November 3, 2014

This Weeks Fav........

My favorite product this week is the Studded Faux Leather Fox Cap....






















I received so many compliments wearing this cap..... (or maybe it was the Purple Matte Lip Tar from Sephora!!!)




This cap is made from a good quality of Faux Leather with Studded Fox style ears. The best part is that, it is adjustable to fit any size head!! I had to throw the Jaguar ring on.... had to keep it in the Cat family being that my name is Kat!! Get it... Fox hat + Cat ring..... Cat & Dog - Meow Roof .... (corny joke)











I also threw on the Spike Ring ("Perla" on www.illasparkz.com) to add a little rough edge to the look.



This beauty also comes in a striking gold! Check out www.illasparkz.com for pictures of the Gold cap and much more!! Have a Lovely Week!!!

- Kat Sparkman

No comments:

Post a Comment